Dr. Charalampos Harris Zourelidis
Area of speciality
- Sport Injuries
Orthopedics is the medical specialty that focuses on injuries and diseases of your body’s musculoskeletal system. This complex system includes your bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles, and nerves and allows you to move, work, and be active. Pain should not hold you back from doing what you love, at Valiant Clinic and Hospital we promise to get your body back in motion and feeling great. For patient convenience and continuity of care, we offer state-of-the art physical therapy too.
• Adult Spine Elective & Trauma (FDA/USA & CE/EU approved procedures)
• Minimally/MISS & Less Invasive/LISS Spinal Surgery (“keyhole surgery”)
• Conventional Spinal Surgery
• Interventional Pain Management & Neuromodulation.
• Biological Treatment (pre- & stem cell therapy/MSC, PRP, cytokines).