Dr. Ziad is an American Board-Certified Pediatrician with more than 27 years of experience in the field. Dr. Ziad offers treatment to general pediatric case from childbirth up to 18 years of age with a focus on child growth and development. He is also specialized in treating chronic conditions such as asthma, allergies, digestive system issues, skin problems as well as vaccinations, and newborn care.
Dr. Ziad earned his Medical Degree from Damascus University, Syria. Subsequently, he obtained his training in Pediatrics at the Michigan State University, USA. He is a fellow member of the American Academy of Pediatrics and the American Medical Association.
Prior to joining Valiant Clinic, Dr. Ziad worked in various reputable healthcare institutions in the USA and UAE. He was an at Michigan State University for more than 16 years.
- Child Growth and Development
- New-born and well-baby care and check-ups
- Vaccinations and Preventive Care
- Acute and Chronic Cough
- Childhood Asthma and Allergies
- Nutritional Needs for Children and Diet Issues
- Skin Rashes and Chronic Eczema
- Infectious diseases
- Urinary Tract Problems including incontinence
- Gastro-intestinal Problems, including chronic constipation
- Adolescent and puberty related care
- Acute Care (Dehydration Management and Ear Problems)
- Detection of heart and rhythm problems
- Tympanomerty, Spirometry, and ECG Exams