Dr. Zbigniew Brodzinski is a Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon (Spine) at Valiant Clinic & Hospital, specializing in spine treatments. He has a fellowship & Ph.D. from the US and received his doctorate in Poland. Trained in the United States and previously working in Washington D.C. He speaks English, Polish, Russian, French and Danish, opening possibilities for many patients at the Valiant Clinic & Hospital. Professionally, he has experience in adult spine elective & trauma procedures, which have been Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved in the USA and have the CE mark of approval in the European Economic Area. 12 years spine surgery practice in Dubai.
- Adult Spine Elective & Trauma (FDA/USA & CE/EU approved procedures)
- Minimally/MISS & Less Invasive/LISS Spinal Surgery (“keyhole surgery”)
- Conventional Spinal Surgery
- Interventional Pain Management & Neuromodulation.
- Biological Treatment (MSC, PRP, cytokines).