Dr. Faye is a U.K. trained Consultant Family Physician, with over 9 years of clinical experience within the National Health Service (NHS) in England. She completed her medical degree at the University of Liverpool and went on to do her post-graduate GP training in rural Hampshire, U.K.
Prior to joining Valiant Clinic, Dr. Faye worked in England as a Consultant in Family Medicine (U.K. GP). In addition to this, Dr. Faye also worked in a busy Emergency Department streaming primary care patients for appropriate GP care. She has extensive experience in working as an out-of-hours GP which involved providing emergency care for acutely unwell patients.
Dr. Faye is a compassionate Family Doctor who is capable of treating patients of all ages and medical backgrounds. She is a strong advocate for preventative health and is keen to encourage a healthy lifestyle. She believes in a holistic approach when providing patient care and is committed to delivering high-quality evidence-based medicine.
- Chronic disease management including diabetes, hypertension, thyroid disorders and high cholesterol
- Preventative health education and health check-ups
- Acute illness – infections, minor injuries
- General paediatric ailments and childhood vaccinations
- Cancer screening
- Cardiovascular diseases and risk assessment
- Respiratory disorders including asthma, bronchitis
- Mental health – depression, anxiety, stress
- Women’s health – breast examination, contraception, cervical screening and PAP smears
- Pregnancy – routine antenatal care, new-born baby health checks
- Men’s health including PSA screening
- Sexual health screening
- Urinary problems
- Musculoskeletal disorders – backache, joint pain
- Skin problems including eczema, acne and mole inspection
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) disorders
- Eye problems
- Travel advice